+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Living Voice Speaker Sale

I'm neil.

Quote Originally Posted by cooky View Post
    Old habits?
    I've been waiting for 10 weeks for him to pay for and collect Tannoy Cheviots that I've refoamed for him.
    No responses to any comms.

What would be a reasonable storage cost?
    I am in a situation with him at present - he hasn’t appeared here since 5th June - he hasn’t responded to any of my comms
    He has paid me (I wasn’t really expecting it)
    I don’t know where he lives etc..

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by enrae8 View Post
    I am in a situation with him at present - he hasn’t appeared here since 5th June - he hasn’t responded to any of my comms
    He has paid me (I wasn’t really expecting it)
    I don’t know where he lives etc..
    All very strange, makes no sense to me. OK I suppose that he has already paid, but part of selling stuff is to make space for something else. Providing free warehousing shouldn't be part of the deal
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    All very strange, makes no sense to me. OK I suppose that he has already paid, but part of selling stuff is to make space for something else. Providing free warehousing shouldn't be part of the deal
    Yes indeed - very strange
    Anybody want to borrow Malcolms speakers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345