+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS: QUAD ESL 63 Loudspeakers (refurbished by Quad in 2014)

I'm Richard.

Just to let the good folks of TAOS know that these fine 'speakers are still available.
    Main System: Mac Mini > Schiit Yggdrasil 2 OG > Yamaha A-S3000 > Celestion Ditton 66
    Headphone System: Mac Mini > Schiit Yggdrasil 2 OG > Sparkos Aries / Schiit Mjolnir 2 > Sennheiser HD600

I'm brian.

Have you tried eBay mate for a wider audience of potential buyers ?. Would love to hear them myself, such a lovely speaker . Good luck

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    Have you tried eBay mate for a wider audience of potential buyers ?. Would love to hear them myself, such a lovely speaker . Good luck
    Yes I sell quite a bit of stuff on eBay, but for higher value items I generally prefer hifi forums as, with likeminded folk, there is usually less risk and hassle involved. However if there are no takers for these then I probably will have to put them on eBay...
    Main System: Mac Mini > Schiit Yggdrasil 2 OG > Yamaha A-S3000 > Celestion Ditton 66
    Headphone System: Mac Mini > Schiit Yggdrasil 2 OG > Sparkos Aries / Schiit Mjolnir 2 > Sennheiser HD600

I'm charles.

I'm deep in thought,yours charlie.

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by KONDO View Post
    I'm deep in thought,yours charlie.
    Give in to temptation, Charlie, give in to temptation...

I'm Richard.

bump

I'm Richard.

bump

I'm alan.

Richard.........Are you feeling okay ?

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by thingfish View Post
    Richard.........Are you feeling okay ?
    TBH I'm surprised someone hasn't bitten my hand off yet for these, Alan! You'd be hard pressed to find a lifelike, transparent and uncoloured loudspeaker for £800...

PS - Scottish Independence hasn't yet happened folks, you can still cross Hadrian's Wall freely and collect these magnificent speakers from me without having to pay import tarrifs!

I'm alan.

Richard ........keep em.

You will Double/ Treble your asking price soon.

Trust me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast