+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale 2 Ortofon Quintet Black Cartridges

I'm Tim.

Default For Sale 2 Ortofon Quintet Black Cartridges

For Sale Two Cartridges both Ortofon Quintet Black.
    1. Ortofon Quintet Black S
    This cartridge was bought from Gary Yeowell on PFM it was brand new and fully sealed with paperwork from Ortofon. I have used it for no more than 100 hrs. It was used on my number three turntable and basically did the Kegworth Show and not much of anything else. It is a latest spec with the sapphire cantilever and shibata stylus. Currently £679. It has all is original box and tools. Yours for £400.

the tyger meaning

2. This has been my spare cartridge which is a Ortofon Quintet Black with original Boron Cantilever retiped by ESCO with a paratrace stylus. I recently sold this and it was returned to me as the buyer told me it would not track properly. I have tried it since and had no problem and I never had a problem before. The cantilever is slightly off at a angle but when properly lined up it has never been a problem. So bearing in mind what happened with last sale I'm willing to do a mega bargain on this one of £220. Bearing in mind what it is worth as a part ex against a new Ortofon cart it is worth that. I think it is fine but I want to be fair and honest so I'm doing a deal.

I'm Asif.

I'm interested but a new member and cant send private messages yet. Please contact me at............................................

Thanks

Asif
    Last edited by walpurgis; 22-09-2018 at 12:09. Reason: personal details removed

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Arahmed View Post
    I'm interested but a new member and cant send private messages yet. Please contact me at........................................

Thanks

Asif
    you need 5 posts for pm's to kick in so join in a few threads asif.
    Last edited by walpurgis; 22-09-2018 at 12:09. Reason: personal details removed
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tim.

No 1: Quintet Black S is Sold STP

I'm Asif.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    you need 5 posts for pm's to kick in so join in a few threads asif.
    Will do

+ Reply to Thread