+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS 3 X Simple Audio Roomplayer II + Amp (Roonplayer)

I'm Paul.

Default FS 3 X Simple Audio Roomplayer II + Amp (Roonplayer)

For sale 3 X brand new Roomplayer II + with amplifier from Simpleaudio. Warranty is 3 months.

Simpleaudio is not developing they're software anymore. Therefor you can use Reloaded Software. This software is developed in the Netherlands and fully supported. This software can be bought separately for €79,00 per player or ask me and i include it for the additional costs.

Price per Roomplayer is: €175,00 excluding shipping costs (From Amsterdam the Netherlands)
    If you buy them all together the price is €475,00 excluding shipping costs

What is reloaded sofware

Why upgrade my Simple Audio device?

The original software of Simple Audio is basically rendere useless. Since the manufacturer has abandoned the product, apps can not anymore be downloaded, not for iOS, not for desktop. Especially for iOS this is a problem since it can't be installed anymore on new devices. On top of that, cover art is gone too.

What does Simple Audio Reloaded do?

Simple Audio Reloaded adds a series of functions and applications on top of the original Simple Audio software. This includes but is not limited to Squeezebox (including server), Airplay, DLNA and Roon. In addition, it adds a configuration interface to set it all up to your liking.

Where can Simple Audio Reloaded play music from?

Simple Audio Reloaded can play music stored from your network but also files stored on a USB drive attached to the player. Music services are supported via Squeezebox. At the moment that includes among others Spotify, Deezer and Tidal

Does Simple Audio Reloaded erase the old software?

Simple Audio Reloaded does not erase your software. It simply adds functionality. You could install the package and decide to keep running the original software

What does the Reloaded software support?

- Airplay
    - Logitech Media Server
    - MPD
    - Squeezebox
    - Syncrhonator
    - Roonplayer
    - Roomplayer original software

Simpleaudio Roomplayer + with amplifier

Never Multiroom Audio was simple: Transfer your digital music collection in every room
    the house without loss of quality and extensive cabling to the multiroom system of Simple Audio.

- 24-bit High Definition Audio system signal transmission via circuit
    - System features integrated Powerline adapter - low
    electromagnetic emission
    - Control via computer or via iPhone® / iPod®
    - Available with or without high-precision digital stereo power
    amplifier
    - Peak Output Power: 50W / channel into 4 ohms
    - RCA Line Input / -Output
    - Additional line input on the front panel 3,5 mm jack)
    - USB port for external storage media
    - Headphone output
    - Subwoofer Output
    - Ethernet 10BaseT / 100 BaseT (RJ45 connector)
    - Supports MP3, AIFF, FLAC, WAV, AAC (MPEG 4), Apple
    Lossless, 24 bit audio files up to 96 kHz
    - Integrated Internet Radio (powered by TuneIn
    - Supports music service WE7
    - Dimensions: 50 (H) x 200 (W) x 200 (L) mm
    - WEIGHT: 1,6 KG
    - Material: Noble real glass surface on top quality anodized
    aluminum frame

High quality music.

Simple Audio offers the comfort of a multiroom music system, the distributed without complex installation digital music in excellent sound quality throughout the house. Everyone knows products that promise playback of digital music in CD quality. But the fact is that they reflect only low-resolution music files in MP3 quality. Simple Audio has the ability in your home music in studio quality 24-bit High Definition Sound play.

Multiroom

In the living room playing the most recent album of digital music library, while the playlist of an online music portal is streamed in the study of the favorite Internet radio stations and in the kitchen - the connection of a showroom player in each room makes it possible.

The network

Simple Audio products exclusively use the network that owns every home already: The main power grid. Per Powerline technology transform the showroom Player music in high-frequency digital signals and distribute them across the circuit. Thus provides each player Room Music from the socket. This makes the system completely dispensed with HDCP, SSID or IP addresses and to a wiring of the whole house.
    The Powerline technology is evolving rapidly, as is due to the growing number of wireless network signals the need for an alternative solution in order to keep the amount of electromagnetic emissions low.

Easy access to digital music

You know the drill: Every computer in the house has its own music library with your own labeling, order and sorting. A merging of these collections would only cause confusion. Therefore, the Simple Audio System allows you to create as many individual music
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Paul.

Bump

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

I'm Paul.

Cheap but good quality Roonplayer also.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread