+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Primare V25 CD/DVD Player

I'm stuart.

Default FS: Primare V25 CD/DVD Player

Primare V25 CD and DVD disc player in excellent condition. I've been using it as a CD transport and it's never missed a beat. In very good condition, there are a couple of tiny marks on the facia but you have to look very closely to see them. Complete with remote control (which has some signs of wear) and power cord. Built like a tank and weighs in at 10kg. Can be demoed at my home in Kilmarnock or can be shipped in a suitable box (don't have the original box). Asking £175 plus shipping.

I'm Vince.

Cracking player, both as a stand alone CD player or as a transport. I had one years ago and regretted getting rid of it, (space and funds were needed at time). I bought the Primare 30.2 CD player after it and that served me well for years and never missed a beat. The Primare 30.1 amp did the same and it was only the purchase of a Krell that I sold it. I got rid of the CD player as I now stream all of my CD collection, ripped to a NAS drive. It seems that all Primare gear is built to a very high standard. I also have the Primare R32 phono stage and a couple of my friends, Mad-Moon and Vinyljunky went out and bought one after hearing mine. Who ever buys this is getting a cracking bit of kit and the movies side is a bit tasty as well. Both video and soundtrack are brilliant. Glws

I'm stuart.

Bump

I'm stuart.

bump

I'm stuart.

bump

I'm Geoff.

Surprised this hasn't sold yet. It's not a lot of money for such a quality bit of kit.

I'm stuart.

bump

I'm stuart.

Now sold

+ Reply to Thread