+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Monarchy Audio SM-70 Class A Amplifier

Bigman80 Guest

Default FS: Monarchy Audio SM-70 Class A Amplifier

Hi all,

Up for sale is an amplifier with performance and looks. The Monarchy Audio SM-70 is an absolute, albeit rather rare, gem. Transparent, pure and it 3D images.

I bought this amp from Walpurgis a few weeks back and honestly, I thought my amplifier journey was over. Little did I know, a few weeks later I would be using a Krell KSA100 and a Luxman-Luxkit Z504 Avance.

Reluctance to sell this has been overwritten by my desire to keep the other two amps for more comparisons. Unfortunately, I only have so much room and as I know I prefer the Krell, this may as well go to a home where it'll be in use.

I have done an extensive search for one of these for sale and there isn't one anywhere in the world. Says everything about this amp in my opinion.

The Price?

Delivered SOLD!!!

Collected SOLD!!!

I'll give this a few days before putting on eBay for a higher price.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigman80; 16-09-2018 at 20:12.

I'm Grant.

Surprised the monarchy is going. If I had it it wouldn't be going anywhere. Lol. Great size for a big sound.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Surprised the monarchy is going. If I had it it wouldn't be going anywhere. Lol. Great size for a big sound.
    Sold. Already.

I'm Geoff.

Somebody is in for a big surprise if they've not heard one before.

Bigman80 Guest

He's heard it mate. The Goosebumps sold it to him.

Good guy too, he will appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Somebody is in for a big surprise if they've not heard one before.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Hi all,

Up for sale is an amplifier with performance and looks. The Monarchy Audio SM-70 is an absolute, albeit rather rare, gem. Transparent, pure and it 3D images.

I bought this amp from Walpurgis a few weeks back and honestly, I thought my amplifier journey was over. Little did I know, a few weeks later I would be using a Krell KSA100 and a Luxman-Luxkit Z504 Avance.

Reluctance to sell this has been overwritten by my desire to keep the other two amps for more comparisons. Unfortunately, I only have so much room and as I know I prefer the Krell, this may as well go to a home where it'll be in use.

I have done an extensive search for one of these for sale and there isn't one anywhere in the world. Says everything about this amp in my opinion.

The Price?

Delivered SOLD!!!

Collected SOLD!!!

I'll give this a few days before putting on eBay for a higher price.

Wouldn't happen to be a salesman in the real world, would you ?

Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    Wouldn't happen to be a salesman in the real world, would you ?

No need to be! This thing sold itself.

I'm Russell.

I’m surprised you parted with it. Especially seeing how rare it is. I hope it’s not one of those sales we live to regret? Although, it is a testament to how good the competition is! The other amps must really be something to cause you to part with it.

Russell

I'm Martin.

Someone got a very good amp there.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

I feel I can ask this now that it has sold, but aren't Monarchy still in business and still producing this amp?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast