+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Who, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Frank Sinatra + more

I'm Nat.

Default The Who, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Frank Sinatra + more

I've had a bit of a sort out and am selling some records that I have doubles of or just don't play. I will add more as I sort through but here are the first 5.

The Who - Quadrophenia - UMC (2015) Reissue (2780504) As close to mint as possible there are some scuff marks in the vinyl from the pressing but other than that perfect. - £15 + p&p.

Pink Floyd - Animals - UK 1st Press (1977)- Harvest SHVL 815 - Vinyl is Ex Cover is VG+ it has scuff mark top right front and a few tiny ones on the spine age related, inner sleeve is also excellent except a previous owner has written their name in very small writing on the inside of the inner sleeve about an inch long. vinyl is really, really nice and clean. £22 + p&p.

Pink Floyd - The Wall - This is the Bernie Grundman remaster from a couple of years back still in shrink wrap Cover is Excellent on small bend bottom right. Vinyl side one has been played once and side two is unplayed. £15+ p&p

Dire Straits - Alchemy - UK 1st Press (1984) Vertigo (VERI 11) Cover is VG condition with some age related marks. Vinyl is VG+ all in all a very nice copy. £10. + p&p

Frank Sinatra - Live at The Sands - 1966 UK mono copy - Reprise Records Cover is VG condition and Vinyl is VG+ - Again nice copy considering age SOLD

These are also listed elsewhere.
    Last edited by Natara; 17-09-2018 at 13:15.

I'm Grant.

Sinatra at the sands is a great album
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nat.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Sinatra at the sands is a great album
    And with a very young Quincey Jones.

I'm Nat.

Sands now sold on pfm.

I'm Nat.

Pink Floyd - The Wall is now sold
    Last edited by Natara; 21-09-2018 at 06:06.

I'm Nat.

Quadrophenia reduced to £10 + p&p
    Alchemy to £8 + p&p

I'M ALSO OPEN TO TRADES FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE FOR Miles Davis or other 1955 - 1975 Jazz Blue Note, Impulse, Riverside, Steeplechase, Pablo or any Reggae or Soul.
    Last edited by Natara; 21-09-2018 at 08:19.

I'm Nat.

Pink Floyd - Animals now sold.

I'm Nat.

Quadrophenia sold

+ Reply to Thread