+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS/SWAP: Morch UP-4, blue armtube, arm rest, box insert, chrome , good condition

I'm Peter.

Default FS/SWAP: Morch UP-4, blue armtube, arm rest, box insert, chrome , good condition

For sale is my trusted Moerch Up-4 9" (= 212 mm) arm with a blue armtube (heavy), arm rest, and all counterweights, all in a Moerch arm box sourced from Mr. Mørch himself just last year. I bought this unipivot arm with my first good TT, a Thorens TD 160 mk ii (modified) in 1984. The armtube was rewired with silver (litz) wire by Hans Henrik Mørch in 1986 (I have the receipt somewhere). I also have the user manual on PDF or printed out for you. The Benz Micro Gullwing SLR in the photos IS NOT FOR SALE.
    I have taken good care of this nice arm. Here is my dealer's description of its current state:

"I would say that the condition is good, but [it is] of course used, and everything works, all counterweights [are present] + the separate arm rest ... and the box is present.
    The bearing: I have never seen a Morch bearing that was worn or damaged, and this one isn't either."

Price: 500£ + 40£ shipping from Aarhus, DENMARK. If you pay with PayPal, please add 4%. PayPal family acceptable (less the 4%).

I am interested in a swap for
    a Benz Micro Lukaschek PP1
    a Croft Phono R or RS phono stage or
    another very, very good MM stage for which I have a Partridge SUT

If you are more comfortable buying this arm from my Danish dealer (for 5000 Danish Kroner), here's the link (apologies if this is not allowed on AOS):
    https://highend-sound.com/produkter/...blaat-armroer/

I'm Peter.

This elegant piece of hifi history and precision engineering still here.

I'm Peter.

Straight sale now only please. I have booked service for my EAR 802

New price - 500£ shipped to the UK including 4% PayPal fee. PayPal family: 480£ shipped to the UK.

Other countries: please ask for a quote.

I'm Peter.

SOLD! Thanks for looking!

+ Reply to Thread