+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the little audio company at The Audio Show 2018

I'm David.

Thumbs up the little audio company at The Audio Show 2018

the little audio company will be exhibiting at The Audio Show 2018 in Leamington Spa on the weekend of 22nd/23rd September, and have two systems on demonstration.

https://www.chestergroup.org/theaudioavshow/2018

We will be situated in Exec Room 2 on the ground floor in the front left hand corner of the hotel as you enter - handily, very near the bar...

Both systems will be utilising an Innuos ZENith MkII Music server for streaming CD quality and hi-res material.

The first system will be based around a Hegel H190 amplifier which, along with the ZENith, will be sitting on a Lateral Audio LAS-4 Integral equipment stand. On the end of this system will be a pair of Eclipse TD510Z MkII single driver point source loudspeakers. All connections will be provided by AudioQuest (including Go4 speaker cable), with the H190 and ZENITH being provided power by an AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner. Other than the cables and power conditioner, this system will pretty much be the one that John Darko reviewed a few months ago:

https://darko.audio/2018/06/into-the...k2-hegel-h190/

The second system will be based around a Hegel Rost amplifier, which will be sitting on a far more modest IKEA piece of...furniture. This system will predominantly be using the compact
    Ophidian Mambo floorstanding loudspeakers, nut the diminutive Minimo standmount speakers will be on hand too. Also with this system will be the Amphion Argon 0 and Argon 1 loudspeakers. Again, AudioQuest cable will be used, including the new Rocket 22 speaker cable.

So do pop in and have a listen, as I’m quite looking forward to showing this system off.
    Last edited by the little audio company; 16-09-2018 at 23:40.
    avid hifi | audiomica | amphion | anthem | audioquest | ascendo | bel canto | bluesound | caas audio | eggleston works | exposure | hegel | isoacoustics | innuos | kef audio | larsen | lumin | merason | moonriver | nagaoka | ophidian | primare | perlisten | paradigm | svs | spectral furniture | silent angel

www.thelittleaudio.company 0753 888 1969 / 0121 638 0721

I'm Phil.

should be a good show this year , hope it goes well
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Deleted.

I already have tickets for the show so look forward to hearing your systems.
    Account Deleted

I'm David.

Default AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner

The AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner will be powering the main system, comprising of the Innuos ZENith MkII and Hegel H190 amplifier.

2DEAD86C-4F63-4715-A8F6-A9B7F1A09E1C.jpg
    avid hifi | audiomica | amphion | anthem | audioquest | ascendo | bel canto | bluesound | caas audio | eggleston works | exposure | hegel | isoacoustics | innuos | kef audio | larsen | lumin | merason | moonriver | nagaoka | ophidian | primare | perlisten | paradigm | svs | spectral furniture | silent angel

I'm David.

The electronics of the main system (Innuos ZENith MkII and Hegel H190) will be sitting quite comfortably on a Lateral Audio LAS-4 Integral equipment stand - shown here, but the legs are also wood rather than the aluminium shown, which is available at extra cost.

C0175032-3768-4FAA-9566-5E89E1F4210E.jpg

+ Reply to Thread