+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: How fast is your Internet?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by oldius View Post
    The customer service is the worst I have ever experienced, however.
    Up until recently I would agree, but when I was upgraded to their new "Ultimate Oomph Bundle", the service couldn't have been better: a fast, efficient and seamless, trouble-free transfer to my new package, where I'm now enjoying the speeds you see below:

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. - John Lennon

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    I’ve been with BT broadband for around 20 years and not once had an issue , this upgrade went perfectly too , the new hub arrived within 24hrs and the following day the service was up and running, I hope to get around 700mbps once I upgrade my network card . My PS4 though will only handle 58mbps
    Nice one, Andrew. I didn't even realise that such speeds were available!

Enjoy when it comes!

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. - John Lennon

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Up until recently I would agree, but when I was upgraded to their new "Ultimate Oomph Bundle", the service couldn't have been better: a fast, efficient and seamless, trouble-free transfer to my new package, where I'm now enjoying the speeds you see below:

Marco.
    I mean their customer service. If your system goes wrong, they are utterly inept, IME.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; SME IV; Audio Technica Art1; Denon PMA-850; SBT; Technics sh-x1000 DAC; Yamaha NS1000.
    System 2 - SBT; Kinshaw Perception DAC; Lentek and Klark Teknik Jade 1 studio monitors

Yeah, I know what you mean, as I've experienced that a couple of times at the beginning when I needed to call them. There's a big difference though between their call centres in India or Ireland, and if you're lucky to get through to the latter, it's a different ballgame

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314