+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Croft phono stages etc.

I'm Timothy.

And here I was just talking myself into just buying the simple Croft RIAA, then this talk of the RIAA R crops up again....blimey. Haha! At some point I will just take a leap and land and try to be satisfied!

Thanks again for the good read, and for the comments given by all of you, food for thought as always!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Dave.

Not always the way with Hi-Fi but as you go up the Croft range, they do sound better. So, excellent as the RIAA is, the RIAA-r is even better.

I'm Timothy.

Yes, Dave, as you said, maybe I just need to give myself another time out or good talking to! Sad part on this side of the pond, difficult at best to just get a home demo of the two to hear the differences for myself to know is it worth the extra $895 for the R version...then that amount also puts things into another territory of other stages that might get considered too. I have been keeping eyes on the used market too, but it is hit and miss. Patience I guess is the order of the day, week, months....aaaaggghhh!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123