I’ve recently had a bit of a swap round speaker wise. A couple of months back I had Q Acoustics 3050s in the main setup in the living room and loved them, on the strength of that I bought a pair of Concept 20s for the upstairs setup. It was pretty obvious after a week or so that in most respects the little Concept 20s were clearly superior to the 3050s so were transferred to the living room. Unfortunately in the living room I’m unable to back the C20s onto a wall as they were upstairs to help the low bass response, the larger room also appears to soak up low bass. In previous setups I’ve used a couple of sealed 10” subs with varying degrees of success and I came to the conclusion that big drivers do shift more air for sure but they never seem to blend seamlessly for music but are fine for the AV side. Liking QA speakers I looked at the QA sub range, the 2070Si is the cheapest one they do atm £169.99 delivered direct from QA. It looks very well spec’d and unlike the previous subs I’ve used it’s ported and uses a pair of smaller drivers rather than one big one, I assume to get round the sluggish response of some large single driver subs. So if there are any owners/users of one of these subs I’d be grateful of some insight into how it performs on music.
Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk