+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gadgets clear out (mobile phones, iMac etc)

I'm Dan.

Default Gadgets clear out (mobile phones, iMac etc)

As per permission from Grant (Struth) I'm listing these as I'm mid minimising my home office due to it about to be levelled to make way for a full rear of the house extension we're having done (oh, new garage/man shed and other bits too)

• Google Pixel XL 32BG in black - immaculate mobile phone; Vanilla Android and fully boxed. No damage to it whatsoever & unlocked to all networks - £175 inc delivery
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (128GB/6GB RAM/blue version) - received via my business contract last week (I've been with O2 Business since 2009); but, far too much of a phone for me. Unlocked to all networks. One week old, never left the house, fully boxed/as new with no damage at all. Will come with cases and screen protectors too - £710 inc delivery / £700 cash on collection OVNO
    • 2017 27" iMac - 3.4Ghz/16GB DDR4 RAM/1TB FusionDrive - warranty until March 2019 - absolutely immaculate in every way - fully boxed with shipping box also (will only come with a full Apple wired keyboard, I sold the MM2 to but a TrackPad 2) - £1400 cash on collection unless buyer arranges for fully insured courier collection, then price is £1350

Re the iMac; I am already sorted with a replacement, but could be interested in a MacBook Pro 15.4" with a decent spec up to the value of £1500/£1600 or a well spec'd 21.5" iMac with a minimum 512GB SSD/16GB RAM (2017 only) - both would need to be within warranty/AppleCare etc

Please PM me if you want to chat further
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2021 M1 MacBook Air > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Dan.

Both phones sold; iMac still available
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2021 M1 MacBook Air > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Dan.

iMac still up for grabs if anyones interested
    Bigger than you...

I'm Dan.

iMac still here if anyones interested
    Bigger than you...

I'm Dan.

Another bump of this iMac if anyones interested?

It's running OS Mojave too now, faultlessly
    Bigger than you...

I'm Dan.

All sold now

@Marco / @struth - this can be deleted etc
    Bigger than you...

+ Reply to Thread