+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IC. Audio Note ANE’s

I'm Mark.

Default IC. Audio Note ANE’s

Posted this as an Interest Check as just seeing what’s out there. Possibly looking for a pair of Audio Note ANE LX’s with Blue Hemp driver in either Olive/Indian Rosewood/Makassar veneer. Also ANE Stands. Must be in perfect condition. Please Pm me should you have anything suitable. Thanks for looking. 62.
    Last edited by Sixty2; 04-09-2018 at 16:00.

I'm Mark.

A hopeful Bump!!

I'm James.

Might you do better to re-post this as a wanted ad? In my opinion ICs are usually pre-sales fishing, though others could think different. But if they don't then anyone who has a pair they might sell will be unlikely to read the ad as they will think its essentially a for sale ad and they won't be buying a second pair....

Just my tuppence worth and good luck, love my pair

I'm Mark.

Thanks James. A good idea and I’m grateful for your ‘tuppence worth’. Just thinking of selling my lovely J’s and going back to E’s. Got a feeling I’ll have to buy new, so I’ll just let this ad run it’s course.

I'm Retief.

Not exactly what you are looking for, but there is a pair of ANE SE SPX on a certain auction site. The seller posts as Jag on the Wam and is 100% genuine. I've bought 4 cartridges from him and he is a top man

For what it's worth..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Retief
    Analogue: Origin Live Resolution mk2,OL Encounter mk3c,MM III and isolator.Digital:CA 840C.Amplification:Croft RIAA R, Icon Audio LA4mkii,Icon Audio MB845 signature version.Speakers: Kef Reference 203/2 Cables: Mark Grant G2000HD. Speaker cable Van Damme Hi-Fi UP-LCOFC.Headphone: Grado PS1000,HD650,HD600,Icon Audio HP8 RCM DIY Moth

I'm Mark.

Thanks Retief,

I know Jag, he’s just down the road. I’ll check these out, but The SE SPX’s might be beyond my budget.

+ Reply to Thread