+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bespoke Headphones?

I'm Grant.

Meant to report Nuraphone are bringing out an earphone version called nura loop. They are taking pre orders for Sept shipping and a 30% discount.
    I've ordered a set as I'm so impressed with the big uns
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Meant to report Nuraphone are bringing out an earphone version called nura loop. They are taking pre orders for Sept shipping and a 30% discount.
    A lot cheaper than the big uns too - thank goodness

And hopefully less sweaty ears (only thing that puts me off using them)

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Any idea of how easy they are to drive? Is there a link to the discount site?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    not 100% sure but think they are 32 ohm. if you go on nuraphone.com site they should be there.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    https://www.nuraphone.com/products/nuraloop/

I'm Martin.

Ive went for a pre-order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Tony.

This all sounds very interesting and given my hearing just what the doctor may have ordered.

So, I've placed a pre-order as well!

Thanks for the heads up Struth...
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    A lot cheaper than the big uns too - thank goodness

And hopefully less sweaty ears (only thing that puts me off using them)
    cant say ive noticed them any worse than others. probably not as comfortable tho
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inactive.

Heard from Nura this week that delivery of the Nuraloop is now pushed back to the end of the year (was promised September)

Real bummer as the Brexit bullshit will mean they will be liable to import charges - grrrr!!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    Heard from Nura this week that delivery of the Nuraloop is now pushed back to the end of the year (was promised September)

Real bummer as the Brexit bullshit will mean they will be liable to import charges - grrrr!!
    yup got that too.. they are australian so should be ok.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast