+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bespoke Headphones?

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Put 20% into battery. Changed tips to medium. Better. Much more comfort now. They come with the large ones on.
    The test continues but so far very impressed.
    Excellent placement of instruments. Strings are superb
    Sounds very promising Grant

What are the comfort levels like with longer listening? I usually listen for 2-3 hours at a stretch so pretty crucial.
    Reviews on this seem to be mixed (although some very scathing on Amazon)

Does the 30 day trial deal go via Amazon or do you have to return to the company in Australia?

I'm Grant.

Don't know about the returns I guess it would be at point of sale initially.
    Comfort wise Ive not used them enough but now I'm onto the smaller buds I do t see too much of an issue. Strange is maybe the word rather than uncomfortable. But think that will pass with use.
    Just got them on again. Sound really is fab if like me your hearing isn't as good as it was. You don't need to force things. You can also adjust the level of bass you like initially although if you get it wrong you have to do a new test. (actually not, you can change the immersion mode with the app... there are ap sensors on sides that you can program too...very handy.
    One thing tho as everything is software based its wide open for improvements via updates which is great idea..

the noise cancellation and social mode is superb too.
    Last edited by struth; 22-12-2018 at 11:29. Reason: added info
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

morricone has never sounded better... pretty impressive, and my hearing isnt too bad. think for folk with issues these will be a boon. alas they aint cheap, but if i forwrd your email i believe you get 20% off although i dont know what the price starts at compared to amazons; probably similar.
    comfort wise ive no issues so far. ears are still cool etc.

a review from forbes if youve not read it .. https://www.forbes.com/sites/paularm...ould-ever-buy/
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inactive.

morricone has never sounded better... pretty impressive, and my hearing isnt too bad. think for folk with issues these will be a boon. alas they aint cheap, but if i forwrd your email i believe you get 20% off although i dont know what the price starts at compared to amazons; probably similar.
    comfort wise ive no issues so far. ears are still cool etc.
    Sound like a winner then Grant ...
    Price looks to be identical on the Nura website so if your are OK with that it would be absolutely brilliant (although I hope you get something out of it too..otherwise would be a liberty )

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    Sound like a winner then Grant ...
    Price looks to be identical on the Nura website so if your are OK with that it would be absolutely brilliant (although I hope you get something out of it too..otherwise would be a liberty )
    dunno if i get anything. would need to look; doubt it. i send them your email addy and they contact you i think..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

another good point is if you take off the cans the music pauses... when put them on and they and tell you the battery condition as they switch on etc...
    range seems decent too, went into kitchen and no dropouts
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inactive.

dunno if i get anything. would need to look; doubt it. i send them your email addy and they contact you i think..
    Brilliant Grant - all done and dusted ... once again thank you massively for that and the speed of response

Worth mentioning though that Nura charge £25 shipping fees (added after the discount) ... so Amazon would be a better deal if you are buying without the discount voucher.

I'm Grant.

is it a uk ship or direct from aussie? the box is fairly big n heavy.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

My graph looks like this

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Using an hd Bluetooth transmitter attached to my tt preamp straight to headphones now. Sound is stunning

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast