+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bespoke Headphones?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    An interesting read about the mechanism used to calibrate the headphones, they must be exceptionally good microphones to pick it up.
    nasa use them apparently so i guess so
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    nasa use them apparently so i guess so
    Are you going to trial them then?
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Are you going to trial them then?
    yup.. got money to spend on a xmas pressie so will add a bit and get a set... if they are shoite they can always go back
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

yup.. got money to spend on a xmas pressie so will add a bit and get a set... if they are shoite they can always go back
    Good man, I will be interested to see your report on them.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm inactive.

Anyone tried these yet? I quite fancy the idea, especially for wireless cans...
    Been on my wish list for a while following fantastic reviews ....
    The steep price has been putting me off - also some reviews mark them down for poor comfort, which is a bit of a deal breaker for me.

However, I recently had my first hearing test in 15 years and the results were more than a bit disappointing so they are back on the cards - hopefully with some New Year discounting on Amazon.

I'm Grant.

Default Bespoke Headphones?

Just arrived. Same day delivery from Amazon. Pretty good service

Opens to this

Packaging is nice enough quality

Charging cable and 2 different sets of tips plus the set that is on

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Connected quickly to iPhone and now app

Set up my hearing

The graph if that's what it is

Took 3 goes to get them in right position to get a seal
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Hmmm, they aint going back. !!
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

for wireless headphones these are fabulous sound wise. Might take a little while to get used to the queer shape and to an extent the aural experience.
    I can get up to 6 folk 20% off too, which is a bit rich seeing i paid full price ... these are just first impressions, but wirelessly I think they are beating Oppos certainly damn close, and thats Tidal from my iphone via bluetooth.

PS, i did another ear test and am using this one; think i set the first one a little close to the action.

These were already set up with latest software as well so didnt have to go through an update.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Default Bespoke Headphones?

Put 20% into battery. Changed tips to medium. Better. Much more comfort now. They come with the large ones on.
    The test continues but so far very impressed.
    Excellent placement of instruments. Strings are superb
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast