+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bespoke Headphones?

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yup got that too.. they are australian so should be ok.
    Maybe - but my Nuraphone came from their facility in France via Holland .. so who knows

Actually its more the additional 4 month delay I am pissed off about

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    Maybe - but my Nuraphone came from their facility in France via Holland .. so who knows

Actually its more the additional 4 month delay I am pissed off about
    might be brexitt thats causing delay, i dont know, but i guess we could cancel if price goes up
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Latest info on the new Nura bud type headphones is they were remaking the cable between the two pieces as the one they had made was...em shit
    New one made and tested to i think it was 20k bends... they are hoping to have all orders filled by end of Dec
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Yes I received the email too. Good to know they're being very particular about the quality...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm inactive.

Another email from Nura today ...

Still more delays with the Nuraloop unfortunately - now talking about 'Jan-Feb' possibly ....

Must say I'm beginning to get a bit pissed off with this tbh.

I'm Grant.

yeah, i got that too.. I was kinda expecting it... still its no bad thing financially as it gets xmas out of the way
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Yep, I got that email too.

Bit peeved off that I paid up front now...
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Grant.

Latest email came with a video

https://youtu.be/rXMUyXXfEK0
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

I got that too. I just wish they'd send the headphones!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

I'm Andre.

Bit of sheep behaviour going on here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast