+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Bespoke Headphones?

I'm Tony.

Well they're incredible and well worth the wait

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Grant.

just stuck the xl tips on.. did a new profile, which differed somewhat to the l ones.. think this size is better by a fair bit.. the profile is better looking too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Default Bespoke Headphones?

I got mine yesterday , its been a long wait but to be fair the communications from the company have been clear and understandable in the current circumstances.

I also had to go for xl in the left ear, i think I have L in the right ear still.

I also could not get on the profile system yesterday which I assume uses cloud processing to keep the cost down on silicon tech in the loop. All working well today though. Great sound for the money so far, although im just 3 or 4 tracks in.

Im listening to spotify premium via bluetooth so far.

Will try the hard wire option and compare to my senheiser cans and some 4 way iems i have that cost very similar money to the pre order price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Discopants View Post
    I got mine yesterday , its been a long wait but to be fair the communications from the company have been clear and understandable in the current circumstances.

I also had to go for xl in the left ear, i think I have L in the right ear still.

I also could not get on the profile system which I assume uses cloud processing to keep the cost down on silicon tech in the loop. Great sound for the money so far , although im just 3 or 4 tracks in.

Im listening to spotify premium via bluetooth so far.

it was down earlier(their server).. there is an updated app so worth checking you have the update as well..
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

I like the default controls the noise canceling is good ! and they sit comfortably on the head and over ears better fit in my canals now on XL both sides.

I'm Grant.

Well if you set it up for your ears it will sound even better imo. Unless your lugs are spot on I guess
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Ok , balanced impressions after 3 days listening.

These cost me £140 delivered on the pre order and its been a very long wait.

These absolutely smash my other IEMs which are 4 way drivers and also cost me about £140. I forget the brand they were not a well known one but had good reviews. The bass is sooo good it is the stand out sonic character but the buds also perform exceeding well in the mids and top too

I think they sound better than my Sennheiser HD 700s too but i would rate the cans better for comfort.

The only downside is the microphony of the cable, particularly noticable lying down with a jumper on. Also, its weird if you talk (the noise cancelling effectiveness breaks down at a certain volume close to my normal conversation level). Dont try to listen and eat your lunch its not pleasant either.

Will use these in the office whilst working or late night, bluetooth and cabled sounded very similar for spotify premium content.

I'm Tony.

I have to agree with your evaluation. These buds when sitting in the ear correctly have fantastic bass and good mids and top. Only thing that concerns me is where to get the rubber OEM buds when they eventually either wear out or get lost...

VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Intenso View Post
    I have to agree with your evaluation. These buds when sitting in the ear correctly have fantastic bass and good mids and top. Only thing that concerns me is where to get the rubber OEM buds when they eventually either wear out or get lost...

I've raised this with nura. As to when tops will be available etc. The big ones use tips too and are available so these should be too.

On good recordings and fitted right they do sound very good
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Reply is, that they have not set a date for when replacements will be available, as of yet
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast