+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bespoke Headphones?

I'm Grant.

Ive been having several issues with the loops... less than satisfied with speed of replies as well so far... awaiting more contact but last time all i got was a general coverall reply...

not good
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Ive been having several issues with the loops... less than satisfied with speed of replies as well so far... awaiting more contact but last time all i got was a general coverall reply...

not good
    What kind of issues Grant? Been thinking about getting some of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    What kind of issues Grant? Been thinking about getting some of these.

Well although they sound great, ive had issues with the buds going to sleep and not waking when i put them on.. ive also had issues of taking them off and they have not gone to sleep and in morning the battery is flat. Now also the left touch pads are not working... the app is playing up...
    Hows that for a list..... im not happy and all they say is. try the usual etc as if im stupid and not tried the usual...

they have been a good company up to this but alas im going to call them out on this unless they get the finger out.. i did wait patiently for a year.

if they read this then good
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Well although they sound great, ive had issues with the buds going to sleep and not waking when i put them on.. ive also had issues of taking them off and they have not gone to sleep and in morning the battery is flat. Now also the left touch pads are not working... the app is playing up...
    Hows that for a list..... im not happy and all they say is. try the usual etc as if im stupid and not tried the usual...

they have been a good company up to this but alas im going to call them out on this unless they get the finger out.. i did wait patiently for a year.

if they read this then good
    That’s pretty dire!

I’ve passed it on to my youngest lad in the hope we can get it in front of them ( I believe he knows someone in the company’s marketing team ). Don’t know for sure but anything is worth a try.

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    That’s pretty dire!

I’ve passed it on to my youngest lad in the hope we can get it in front of them ( I believe he knows someone in the company’s marketing team ). Don’t know for sure but anything is worth a try.

cheers tony.... just picked them up. not used since this morning and they are working again.. something odd going on.. dunno if its the wiring or the software.. not holding my breath as to if they will work next time tho...
    never had any issues wuth their bigger ones
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Continue to get issues with these. They start working for a while then something else plays up etc.
    Poor customer service too imo. Take several days to reply and say they take 24hrs, then just spout the same guff they said last time.
    Shame as company started well and the big nuras are trouble free.
    I believe these have been rushed out even tho they are a year late. They already say they know of several issues etc but don't really want to know about others.
    Shame
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

I had similar issues with mine going to sleep while 5 minutes in to a session and plenty of power in them.

Also was out the other day and the touch controls on both sides went unresponsive.

Ive actually only listened to them for a couple of hours since day 2.

I had emails about they will do a firmware update, also there is an issue with the charging lead overheating on some USB chargers. To be fair they are sending everyone a new lead. However Grant is right I get the sense that everyone who pre bought are essentially beta testers.

I still think these have enormous potential for the money, but seeing as im stuck at home I prefer listening to my speakers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

The start stop tap buttons on mine don't work now. All very odd as it doesn't work on the big ones now either
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

The start stop tap buttons on mine don't work now. All very odd as it doesn't work on the big ones now either
    I've had issues with mine too, tap buttons going awol and buds going into sleep mode.

Only thing I've found to get them going again is to connect them to my mobile using the cable directly and then disconnecting them and letting the blutooth kick in again.

Been sometime since the promise of a software update, not holding my breath!
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Grant.

yeah the tap button on my big nuras went too... must be software i think as they now both work again. app first time you do a test always gives up and resets first time using too.. they altered the app as folk were having issues, now everyone is having other issues.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011