+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For September!

I'm Martin.

Good summer = bad winter
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Good summer = bad winter
    My mum used to say that. She would also say "look at them cows led down, it's going to rain" and "take your coat off, or you won't feel the benefit". Wise woman.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Yep you won't feel the benefit. Classic stuff.

Got my winter coat on today, properly cold here. Don't usually need to dig it out until mid-October.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Definitely needed heating on this morning.

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    My mum used to say that. She would also say "look at them cows led down, it's going to rain" and "take your coat off, or you won't feel the benefit". Wise woman.
    Only oop Norf

'Can we put 'th'eetin on? No; purra'nother pully on...'
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2021 M1 MacBook Air > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Yep you won't feel the benefit. Classic stuff.

Got my winter coat on today, properly cold here. Don't usually need to dig it out until mid-October.
    It is dropping; bloody cold last night

Fires been on for the last few days; but just got the 'back to black' stuff for the front ironmongery, so will get that done today and let it dry off before lighting it again tonight

First coal delivery of the season sometime this week and the chimney's getting lined in 2 weeks!

It'd better bloody snow
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2021 M1 MacBook Air > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Grant.

dont know how cold it was last night but it was coldish when i got up. legs are still cold in shorts still they are easy to get into and out of.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dominic.

Had bloody ICE on the car's windscreen early this morning.
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by hifilover View Post
    It is dropping; bloody cold last night

Fires been on for the last few days; but just got the 'back to black' stuff for the front ironmongery, so will get that done today and let it dry off before lighting it again tonight

First coal delivery of the season sometime this week and the chimney's getting lined in 2 weeks!

It'd better bloody snow
    You can't beat a proper fire! Wish we had one. My mate has the mother of all woodburners, cost him a couple of grand. Different kind of heat somehow. And it's something to look at when there's nothing on telly.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by hifilover View Post
    Only oop Norf

'Can we put 'th'eetin on? No; purra'nother pully on...'
    Wearing my "Christmas" jumper on at the moment. With my arm still in plaster, it's the only pully that fits. But needs must.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast