+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this legit you think?

I'm inactive.

Phone scammers are complete and utter scum

A relative of mine with (undiagnosed) dementia lost her entire life savings before her grown-up children could step in and set up power of attorney.
    The Police said the lowlife twats would probably have come back at some point to take her house as well

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post

A relative of mine with (undiagnosed) dementia lost her entire life savings before her grown-up children could step in and set up power of attorney.
    The Police said the lowlife twats would probably have come back at some point to take her house as well
    Lots of good people are dead while these scumbags get to breathe their air. And it winds me up just thinking about them. May seem a bit harsh, but I want to inflict severe physical pain on these lowlifes.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Lots of good people are dead while these scumbags get to breathe their air. And it winds me up just thinking about them. May seem a bit harsh, but I want to inflict severe physical pain on these lowlifes.
    Not harsh but fair.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm Paul.

I worked with a guy who had a lodger. One day the Lodger answered the phone to a sales call and when the guy on the other end asked to speak to my colleague his lodger screamed hysterically

"You bastard, he run off with the postman" and started sobbing.
    ~Paul~

I'm Steve.

Brilliant! Although this lodger may have unintentionally moved your colleague into a new demographic. Only time will tell.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post

Yes they may as well be bursting through the door with shotguns because its a totally evil way of ruining people. What really saddens me when I tell these scum to F off is that I know they will have picked on the percentage of people who are vunerable.

Words arent enough when I say they have to improve the online crime units. Locking them up and chucking the key is too good for these evil lowlifes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123