+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Guilty pleasures...

I'm Steve.

Just had a nosey on Amazon, and 'Hearts and Flowers' actually has plenty of positive reviews. BUT £16! So that's not happening. They've got it used for £2.76 inc. delivery so that's worth a punt. Just as soon as I find out why there's 40 quid's worth of PJ Masks crap in the basket...
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Just as soon as I find out why there's 40 quid's worth of PJ Masks crap in the basket...
    Can't you just tip it out and carry on?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

You've never met Mrs. P have you? I'd rather step in front of a bus

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

What are "PJ masks"?
    Barry

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    What are "PJ masks"?
    Toys.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    You've never met Mrs. P have you?
    Aarhhh, she's a puss in boots.

I'm Steve.

And the toes of those boots are exactly the same size as the space between me bum cheeks.

I'm not supposed to buy any records or CD's this close to my birthday and Christmas (they go on a list so family know what to buy me). It's a system that works well.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112