+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: audirvana plus for windows

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Thats odd mike.. im not getting that in any way. Got excess volume tbh. You got it on wasapi?

My issue is it wont update... most of the wrong titles fix when you scroll down about six tiles then back up.. the ios app is not affected tho. Might have to try switching off your firewall at least temp. I did and fixed issues then made a new exception to let stuff through. Works ok that way now...for now.
    Sure they will fix it soon.
    Partial success so far, I disabled the 'scan every time it starts' and that seems to have sorted the lack of control etc.

I've got it on asio just now so I'll try wasapi as soon as I finish this post.

I'm Mike.

Grant, for your Volumio setup I assume you have upnp/dlna option selected in Volumio, can't remember if this is selectable or not, not used Volumio in ages.

Only reason I ask is because that's how I get my SoTm player to be seen in Audirvana.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Grant, for your Volumio setup I assume you have upnp/dlna option selected in Volumio, can't remember if this is selectable or not, not used Volumio in ages.

Only reason I ask is because that's how I get my SoTm player to be seen in Audirvana.
    Ignore that, I see it's already selected by default.

I'm Grant.

pretty sure i checked that, but will again
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

doesnt show anything re dlna/upnp??.. must be in the hdmi connection and putty... not my line lol
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shaun.

Hi Grant

If you've not done so already could you give us an idea of how your network is set up.

Give details of all connections.

It may help find what's going on.

Also have you re-named your volumio?(kitchen or whatever)

As I understand it SSH is not available with the latest Volumio. Volumio runs all of it's connection options (DNLA/AIRPLAY etc) at start up.

Is Volumio showing up as a DNLA/UPNP device on Mconnect?
    Last edited by Stig; 11-09-2018 at 15:53.

I'm Grant.

volumio is not renamed. its connected to router by wire. laptop is also connected by wire. and no, it doesnt show in mconnect
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shaun.

Ok so far so good.

My hunch.

Could you humour me and check your network permissions.

For Defender its -Settings-Update and Security-Firewall and Network Settings-Allow apps through the Firewall.

Scroll down to audirvana.exe and take a look see at permissions.

Make sure that a tick in the box corresponds to the type of network that you have. public/private.

If only one is ticked try ticking the other just to be sure.

For Malwarebytes,

I've not used that for a while but I think that it has something similar to the allow apps through in settings.

May be something different to the hunch but hey it's a place to start.

I'm Grant.

Ok cheers will do when next on. Still won't update to 1.1.1. And still not been accepted to forum Must have banned him here. Lol
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Ok cheers will do when next on. Still won't update to 1.1.1. And still not been accepted to forum Must have banned him here. Lol
    Ok I've dropped you a PM.

YES I told them to watch out for you

Seriously it takes a day to allow posting as I remember or they drop you mail.

Don't worry about 1.11 for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast