+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: audirvana plus for windows

I'm Grant.

I got a message from them saying the ios app thats there for the macs will very soon be compatible with the windows one. hopefully AV will come out of beta after that and the full version will appear.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    Shaun,

I agree that an app for the Windows version of AV would be great. Perhaps in the finished version? However, do you realise that there is a remote app available for the Intel NUC family?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/mi...%3aoverviewtab

Geoff
    I use the above and It's good but needs the pro version of windows 10 on the headless server. Once set up it's rock solid.

I like the convenience of a tablet/pad. Lazy maybe but fast access and convenience is one of the big plus factors of digital music IMHO.

Grant

Damien's been a little quite of late. I hope it's due to his working on the App which will be for IOS only Android to follow.

I'm Shaun.

Hi all

Just a quick heads up.

The IOS app is now ready. You just the need to make sure that you have upgraded Audirvana for W10 to 1.10.

Working nicely this end.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    Hi all

Just a quick heads up.

The IOS app is now ready. You just the need to make sure that you have upgraded Audirvana for W10 to 1.10.

Working nicely this end.
    its not working for me.. how do you upgrade?
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

to version 1.1 i mean.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

its just updated itself... working now looks good
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

I might try this.

I'll probably have a NUC coming back to me as my granddaughter says it's not good enough to run the games she plays, so I'm going to build her a gaming PC ( from my old gaming PC spares ) once I get the NUC back I might try Audirvana on it and send that to my SoTm network audio adapter, only thing I might miss out on would be Spotify access.

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    its just updated itself... working now looks good
    Yes auto update.

I leave Audirvana running 24/7 on the headless NUC so needed to restart to get the update.

I like the APP's clean and simple layout but with no OP device selection it makes using it in my 4 output device set up just a little more fiddly.

Did you sort your networking issues?

On spotify.

I don't use it but I do have the SMS200 which has an airplay setting which may work.

Running Audirvana on the NUC works really well BTW. I run it 24/7 and with the APP it's just a matter of firing up the Ipad for music.

The sound is top draw IMHO.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    Yes auto update.

I leave Audirvana running 24/7 on the headless NUC so needed to restart to get the update.

I like the APP's clean and simple layout but with no OP device selection it makes using it in my 4 output device set up just a little more fiddly.

Did you sort your networking issues?
    nope. still no sign of volumio.. this morning i switched audirvana on and it wanted a licence key, entered by hand then all my tidal favorites were jumbled pictures and titles .. didnt know which was right. pic or title. sent them an email . also the link between the ipad and pc had to be remake with code.
    hoping this isnt standard. tbf the ipad hadthe albums right, it was the pc one that didnt.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shaun.

The album jumbling has just been fixed in 1.11.

Your networking issue is strange.

You may find a solution on the Audirvana forum or CA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast