+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: audirvana plus for windows

I'm Grant.

Default audirvana plus for windows

Decided to give this a trial... you get 15 days to try. the program is pretty basic. dunno if this is because its the trial, but jriver has a lot in it where this doesnt. just awaiting the library loading
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Looks ok. It works with tidal and qoboz, so i tried a trial with qoboz, as i wanted to try it... I needent have bothered as qoboz really sucks.. the app didnt work in any useful way, and the web player not an awful lot better but at least it played music. (cancelled immediately)
    anyway Audirvana sounds very good(one of the best ive heard), although if this is the full version, I doubt I will move from jriver, as the ui is pretty basic.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Not to be beaten, ive gone to tidal for another trial...

linked to audirvana plus you get master quality unfolded as far as i see. 24/96.

more like it..looks like this

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Does it only run from a desktop or is there an App too?

I'm Grant.

Not sure if the remote works with windows yet. It does for macs so may do
    Certainly sounds good with tidal
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    Does it only run from a desktop or is there an App too?
    There is an app for iPad not sure Windows tablet but it will come along shortly I am sure.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Not sure if the remote works with windows yet. It does for macs so may do
    Certainly sounds good with tidal
    I thought Audirvana was superb on the Mac but it was blown away by the Innuos Zen server using ipeng as an app on the iPad. The lesson was laptops are not the best for storing and playing digital files. A dedicated optimised server is way better.
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    There is an app for iPad not sure Windows tablet but it will come along shortly I am sure.
    O it's re the new windows system not mac version. Don't think the iOS remote works with windows version yet or maybe ever. I have sent a question to them
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    O it's re the new windows system not mac version. Don't think the iOS remote works with windows version yet or maybe ever. I have sent a question to them
    No your right Grant the iOS version doesn't work with Windows Audirvana but I think they will have one up and running for Windows soon it will probably be called Windows A+ remote. Looks like nothing available on the website just yet.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    No your right Grant the iOS version doesn't work with Windows Audirvana but I think they will have one up and running for Windows soon it will probably be called Windows A+ remote. Looks like nothing available on the website just yet.
    Cheers Jim. Thought that. Just hoping it's iOS and android etc. I like my iPad lol

See how I get on for new couple of weeks b4 committing to it. It's not cheap
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast