Hi All,

Just a quickie to say that I am really pleased to have the Wilson Audio Sasha 2 speakers on demo, I’m not going to go on for a change but I just want to say that they are incredible, the whole speaker is brilliant but I have to say in particular the mid range is absolutely captivating, I guess this is helped as this is the first Wilson in their range with the separate head which contains the tweeter and mid driver so helps with isolation but also gives you the ability to alter the angle of the head for the best time alignment for your seating position.

It’s been a long while since I have listened to a new speaker this much, I think I am addicted, the trouble is they just make me wonder how much better the next model is, the Alexia, time to start saving

We have these on demo in our Naim room on our 500 system at the moment so if you fancy coming in for a listen anytime please feel free.

http://hifilounge.co.uk/wilson-audio-sasha-series-2-speakers

On with the un-packing pictures which certainly isn’t a 5 minute job, oh yes before anyone says anything I’m still tweaking the position then I will take them of their castors -

Obviously I’m working really hard taking all the important pictures whilst Wendy has all the fun

Sabrina’s looking on with interest

Now they are starting to get a bit of a inferiority complex

Cheers,
Paul.