I would like some advice from members regarding digital to analogue converters please.
I am currently using a Naim Unitiqute to stream files from Tidal. At present the Unitiqute is being used as it was intended, as a one box does all music system. Previously, I used it as a streamer with the internal amp disabled. I am changing my amps at present and when this is done the Unitiqute will be used soley as a streamer. I have brought my Dads old Arcam Delta 70.3 CD player out of storage and connected it to the Unitiqute and it doesn't sound too shabby.
My question is three fold- firstly what external DAC would improve the Unitiqute enough to be worth doing?
Do external DACs usually allow more than one source to be connected at once (I fancy trying the Arcam through a decent DAC)?
What would you suggest to be the best way to connect the DAC to the respective sources?
I appreciate that I am increasingly moving further away from using the Unitiqutes full capability but in the short term I will use it as such until I decide to replace it in the main system and create a bedroom system based on the Unitiqute. It is just too versatile to replace.
Any advice on the above would be gratefully received