+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Guy

I'm Raymond.

Default New Guy

Hello all!
    My name is Ray,(TEA FOR ONE)and I'd like to compliment you folks on a great site. It looks like a great resource for all things audio. Hopefully I'll have something useful to add from time to time!

I'm Steve.

Hi Ray, welcome to AoS.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Ray.

What sort of music do you enjoy, and what do you use to play it?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Raymond.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Welcome to AoS Ray.

What sort of music do you enjoy, and what do you use to play it?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Hi Barry,
    Thanks for the welcome! I listen to anything from acoustic blues to heavy metal. My system includes a Pro-Ject RPM 9.1 with a Denon DL-301 mkII cart,speed box II,tube Box II,Aric Audio Unlimited pre,First Watt F5,Onkyo C7030,Bluesound Mode,Hornshoppe Great Horned Heils. In the wings are a pair of Nola Boxer 2's,a pair of Monarchy Audio SM70 mkII's,and a Promitheus Audio TVC. (I like to change things up once in a while)
    Pro-Ject RPM 9.1,Speed Box II!Tube Box II,Denon DL 301 mkII,Onkyo C7030,Bluesound Node,Aric Audio Unlimited,(Promitheus Audio TVC) First Watt F5,(Monarchy Audio SM70 mk2 x2) Hornshoppe Great Horned Heils,(Nola Boxer 2's) HSU Research stf-1x2,vtf-2 mk3.

I'm Geoff.

Hi Ray. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here, just join in any chat that interests you.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

+ Reply to Thread