+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: B&W DM2

I'm Edward.

Pity you are so far away from me as otherwise I would take these speakers at the asking price. Interested to try in my active dsp experiments and after that back to passive, a recap, polish and then onsale.

Anyone travelling from Cheshire southwards?
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Grant.

Right way round
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Default B&W DM2

Great speakers. The early DMs are highly underrated. I have the DM2, DM3 (elliptical), DM4 and DM70. Every time I says its time for a clear out I find an excuse to keep them. Good luck with the sale.

I'm Simon.

Thanks Grant for posting the picture right way round and for everyone else's comments.

I'm Simon.

Off to Greenman so bit of a bump before I go.

I'm Simon.

Back from Greenman Bump

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Back from Greenman Bump
    Did you see Westerman by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Simon.

Hi
    Sorry I didn't, so much to see . Unfortunately I was watching Seamus Fogarty at that time as he clashed. He sounds very good though.

I'm Simon.

Weekend bump

I'm Ottone.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    B&W DM2 matching speakers in good working order but cosmetically challenged particularly on the top but can be saved with bit of spit and polish ( a lot of sanding). Big and heavy so buyer collects from south cheshire or can meet in Stoke on Trent during weekdays. £100 . Struggling to put pictures up can normally do it although upside down but drawing a blank tonight.
    Hi Daisy, can we meet at all between this week end and Monday night? I'll buy them. I have a friend in Stoke on Trent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast