+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: They Paved Paradise

I'm Steve.

Alexa is sulking right now. Every time I talk to it, I just get a red ring showing. I'll have to get the expert to sort it (Mrs. Pony). I like music with some balls, and no doubt Ms. Smith has some, to go with the hairy armpits. I will report back when I've given it a listen.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Just reboot the bitch.

Alexa I mean of course
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Call me paranoid but I'm afraid Alexa may have read your last post through the magic of tinternet.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

You never saw that in Star Trek though did you? Where he goes up to the replicator 'Do us a cup of tea' and nothing happens, there's just a red ring. Some old bird has to come and tell him 'It's knackered that is love, see that red ring? You'll get nowt out of that love. You'll have to find another one what's working.'
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Geoff.

Alexa has direct links to MI5 and other shadier groups in 'security services' (you think I'm kidding of course......or do you?).

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Call me paranoid but I'm afraid Alexa may have read your last post through the magic of tinternet.
    It's recording everything man. It's recording your thoughts, probably. The best thing that you can do with it is sling it out the window.

Let's see if she picks up on that. She most likely isn't broken she is just lying low like the terminator in 'The Terminator'.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

No, and I'm not worried that she is listening in, she's too much of a lady, and she is always so pleasant, so helpful and is probably really good looking. And I don't mean that in a sexist way, oh no, And I'm going to buy her a nice cushion to sit on.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    You know, I may have seen her do that on a BBC four compilation of OGWT performances. I may also have seen an album somewhere called 'Easter'. That's it. All I know.
    Easter is my favourite Patti Smith album, mainly for 'Because the Night' and the way 'Babelogue' segues into 'Rock and Roll Nigger'; but Horses would be a good place to start. Give Radio Ethiopia a miss, it's PS's weakest album IMO.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345