Hi All,

I currently have a pair of Snell E/III's in Oak. Before I put them up for sale, I would like some advice on what is a sensible/fair price given their condition. The cabinets are pretty sound, but the veneer on top and on one side has worn very thin and has many marks, probably nothing an experienced worker with wood can't sort. All the drive units work fine and I reconed the bass units with the surrounds supplied by Audio Note UK. I bought 'proper' glue from a speaker accessory supplier in the Netherlands I think it was. They are fixed to small height, but full size, heavy plinths in metal. I believe Apollo or Target made them in the day. Also one of the tweeters has a small tear in the silk dome, but I can't hear any degredation at all.
I'll post some pics when I put them up for sale, obviously, but as I said I could do with some help with the price please? I love the speakers, but the room they are in is ridiculously small, so they're not working too well. I came from P3ESR's!

Many thanks and I hope it's ok with the mods me asking these questions, as it's so I can offer them for a fair price to all.

Cheers