+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yamaha NS-1000 anti-diffraction rings

I'm Deleted.

Default Yamaha NS-1000 anti-diffraction rings

I have ones set of anti-diffraction rings for sale. They are brand new, designed and made by myself, and are suitable for the Yamaha NS-1000 or close variants of (such as the NS-1000M). These are a further development of the ones I originally created for the extensive refurbishment I carried out on my own NS-1000Ms. They are precision laser cut, and etched, from a dark grey semi rigid foam (very like that which Neat use on their speakers). To fit them all you have to do is press fit them over the bolt heads that hold the drive units in place - no other attachment is needed and they can be removed just as easily. No glue is required and they will not damage the finish of the speakers in any way.

During manufacture:

Identical ones fitted to my own speakers:

(Sorry for the picture but I’m doing my best not to be included).

One pair of the actual ones (you get four rings, enough for one pair of speakers):

The cost is £24.00 for the rings and postage is an additional £2.11 for the UK and £8.50 for other countries.

The effect of these is to slightly sweeten the lower treble and improve image focus and cohesion.

Payment is by PayPal Gift. Please PM me if interested.
    ———————
    These are the last remaining pair I made as part of a pfm group buy - I will not be making any more.
    Account Deleted

I'm Andrew.

I saw a set of these yesterday ( when buying the ca-1010 ) and I can say that the quality is second to none.
    GLWTS Mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Peter.

Hello Mark
    I would like to buy these please
    Regards
    Peter

I'm Deleted.

No problem Peter, I’ve just seen your PM and replied .
    Account Deleted

+ Reply to Thread