+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of my garden

I'm dave.

Hi-Fi room with shower , sauna, Kitchen. This is for my Quads ( 44,306,FM4,ESL-57 and Garrard 401/SME3009 )away from SHMBO
    Any tool can be used as a hammer but a screwdriver makes the best chisel

I'm Svend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidburg View Post
    Finished the pond off with a bit of decking to the perimeter this morning.

Just sitting here in the sort of overcast sun enjoying the sound of running water from the fountain. It's actually bloody lovely.

Few more chores to do out here then I intend to reward myself with a pint.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    Fire up that Weber, pop a cold one, and put your feet up! Nice job. Looks wonderful. So inviting and peaceful looking.... Enjoy!

I'm Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Heres that bungalow right way round

brilliant , looks a masterpiece
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Ben.

Sitting out by the pond earlier and this magnificent dragonfly swooped down and circled the pond.

I've never seen one in the garden before so I'm super happy about it, must be the allure of the pond!

Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Grant.

Could be a southern hawker
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ben.

Yeah been told it's a southern hawker.

Hope we get a few more now.
    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Could be a southern hawker
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm inactive.

Sitting out by the pond earlier and this magnificent dragonfly swooped down and circled the pond.
    We usually get quite a few hovering about but haven't seen one yet this year

Absolutely fantastic job with the garden - looks a real treat to be in - well done !!

I'm Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    We usually get quite a few hovering about but haven't seen one yet this year

Absolutely fantastic job with the garden - looks a real treat to be in - well done !!
    Cheers dude!

Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Ben.

I've had to "upgrade" the pond pump / filter this week as the solar one just wasn't cutting it. Its my own fault as I had been told it would be enough. Anyway I now have a new all singling / all dancing pump/filter with built in UV light to keep the pond clean.

This means that I now need to bring 240v power out to the pond which is an expense I was hoping to avoid. Anyway since I now need power it means I can put in a few double sockets in the shed and a light and even think about some outdoor speakers / music too.......
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Grant.

I've had to "upgrade" the pond pump / filter this week as the solar one just wasn't cutting it. Its my own fault as I had been told it would be enough. Anyway I now have a new all singling / all dancing pump/filter with built in UV light to keep the pond clean.

This means that I now need to bring 240v power out to the pond which is an expense I was hoping to avoid. Anyway since I now need power it means I can put in a few double sockets in the shed and a light and even think about some outdoor speakers / music too.......
    thats what i did, although the other was round. i started it for shed, and it grew from there. i happened on some armoured cable and dug a trench, laying it to shed and a fusebox there, then onwards. i used the cooker point in house as it was nearest and i didnt use it. still working fine today, although the pond stuff has been disconnected now.
    having power in garden opens a whle new vista ben. as you say, music is one of them
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast