For whom is this project…
Music lover, movie lover, streaming user, a little geek who have only one living room like me, and a lot of remote controllers, …
And maybe your wife, like mine, asks you to drive the installation and give you the remote controller box…
And maybe, your wife, like mine, often says that there is too much wires and your hardware is too big…

Wellcome my friends

So we decide to make a streamer android with TNT, SAT, TIDAL, Dezzer, spotify, netflix, … and all the others, DLNA, Chromecast, … Very simple to use with only one remote or your smartphone.

We add specific and premium digital output for video and sound, low noise, low jitter, to connect a TV, a video projector, a dac and a AV amplifier. To have a geat result we are going to make some specifics for android to protect sound and video (HDMI 2.0 video 4K and up to 32b/768khz).
With accesories you can add wireless connexion from a vinyle or a cd player at 32b/768khz, or send wireless your movies on tv or on a video projector 4K.

Not enought… agree

We add a DRC solution (FIR) like dirac live or sonawork. You can manage your own correction with REW and Rephase or bypass them.

And in the future you will find wireless amplifier to connect your speaker to build an audiophile système and home theater system without wires and big AV amplifiers.

The next step is to build wireless active speakers (with speaker manufacturer) with FIR to make the crossover and the DRC is the same processus.

It will be very nice from you to post about this project

The first design, it stills a try.

We could have several woods and colors.

Sorry for my english…

Thanks a lot
JC