+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final setup !! (For now[emoji12])

I'm Ivo.

Nice set up and room, Bigbird!
    Linn and Naim are going well together.
    ATB,
    Ivo
    Pioneer:
    PLC-590, RT-909, 707, CT-F1250, 900, 750, 700, T-C3, P-D1, TX-7800,
    U-24, SR-303, SG-9800, SA-7800, SX-750, DT-400, HPM-100
    Nakamichi: DRAGON, BX300e, BX125, BX 1, CD4

I'm Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by Primare View Post
    Nice set up and room, Bigbird!
    Linn and Naim are going well together.
    ATB,
    Ivo
    Thanks buddy although the system has changed a bit now. I offloaded the naim setup and went for the top spec Croft pre and monoblocks and a Whest phono stage . Completely wipes the floor with the naim rig now, Very happy indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm David.

Wow, that came out of the blue. Nice looking LP12 which shouldn't need modifying any more. Pleased your enjoying.

I'm Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    Wow, that came out of the blue. Nice looking LP12 which shouldn't need modifying any more. Pleased your enjoying.
    Thanks man. It really was a snap decision but an offer i couldnt refuse came up so i flogged my naim rig in 24hrs which allowed me to fund the croft setup. Link here

Croft vs Upgraditis
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...5&share_type=t

Ive also decided to offload the LP12 to fund a new project. Its a funny old game this . I spend all my time and money getting my setup “finished” then as soon as i do i change it

CTC Classic 301 , SPH bearing and Hanze Hifi HAT CPS-2 all analogue power supply / Tenuto Mk2 mat / custom Panzerholz and Kewasinga articulating plinth / Track audio isolation feet / Reed tonearm / Audio Technica ART 9 / 2 box BigBottle mk3 phonostage with Clarity cap CMR and NOS Telefunkens valves / Croft 25R preamp with upgraded 12BH7A line stage and NOS 1956 RCA valves / Croft 7R monoblocks with NOS 56 RCA valves/ Dynaudio Contour 30i speakers / Spotfire interconnects and speaker cables / Merlin Scorpion mains block / Rhodium mains cables / Marantz CD DAC /

I'm Alan.

You haven't messed about have you Karl, top flight Croft units.

Excellent stuff

I'm Martin.

Great looking set up and a particularly beautiful LP12.
    Where did you get the plinth from? It has a fine looking grain
    Lumley Heliosphere Audiomods 5
    Voyd Valdi AN Arm 1 V2 and Denon MC
    Audiomeca Talisman Highly Modded
    Audiomeca Kreatura &,SW1X DAC1
    Hovland HP200 MC
    Hovland Radia
    Ming Da 805 monos
    Magnum Dynalab Etude, RWA Cassabria + LCD 3
    Wilson Benesch Actors
    Cables by Cardas, Hovland G3 and Yter

I'm Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    You haven't messed about have you Karl, top flight Croft units.

Excellent stuff
    Thanks Alan, its go big or go home from now on haha. Ive just added some NOS 1956 RCA valves in all the hotspots and its taken another huge leap in performance again. Very happy with it all indeed. Ive just bought a Reed tonearm to go on my next turntable project which i will be putting together over the coming months. Will the madness ever stop

I'm Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by ovlov854 View Post
    Great looking set up and a particularly beautiful LP12.
    Where did you get the plinth from? It has a fine looking grain
    Thanks . Its santos rosewood, very highly figured so beautiful character . The company was ‘layers of beauty’ . Its masterfully crafted. The mitres are impeccable, the grain perfectly matched , lovely glossy finish, and ive had the calipers on it and it is millimeter perfect dimensionally so all the parts sit square and flush. Id highly recommend them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12