+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SRM Turntable Upgraded Power Supply

I'm Mick.

Default SRM Turntable Upgraded Power Supply

Upgraded power supply for SRM turntables. It will give massive improvements to the Athena and Aresso turntables. These are built by SRM tech in beautiful black acrylic and they improve overall performance of an already great sounding turntable. This cost me £499 new Less than 5 months ago so grab a bargain and enjoy audiophile quality sound. Have a look on SRM tech web site and you will see the full spec on this power supply

£350 delivered

[IMG]20180730_120212 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20180730_120220 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20180730_120225 by Mick B, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Bumpty bump

Offers on this as is I need some for new toys to play with.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Now reduced to £300 delivered

I'm Mick.

Any SRM owners you need this PSU as it will transform the turntable.

Weekend bump

I'm Mick.

This weeks bump

I'm Mick.

I'm Mick.

Any SRM owners out there this is a good upgrade at a bargain price.

I'm Grant.

Default SRM Turntable Upgraded Power Supply

Surprised this hasn't been taken. Great decks these are. I had an earlier model. The arezzo Was a very good deck and this one is better especially if the psu is upgraded too. Good price for one of these
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been taken. Great decks these are. I had an earlier model. The arezzo Was a very good deck and this one is better especially if the psu is upgraded too. Good price for one of these
    Thanks for the bump Grant. They are a great upgrade to the sound of an already very solid turntable.

I'm Mick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast