+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SRM Turntable Upgraded Power Supply

I'm Mick.

Any reasonable offer considered. Need some pennies for a Technics external PSU.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Weekend bump.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mick.

Morning bump

Also for information the PSU supply is 18v / 50Hz. Not sure if this will work with other tables like Rega etc.
    Last edited by Dubster68; 03-10-2018 at 21:16.

I'm Mick.

Now reduced to the bargain price of £270

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubster68 View Post
    Now reduced to the bargain price of £270
    Bump

I'm Mick.

Final reduction £245. That is less than half price for this PSU. Amazing upgrade for the DRM turntables.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12