+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Mission Statement......

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Gary.

Default My Mission Statement......

....... I have too many!

The story starts with the imminent arrival of our first grandchild.

I convinced my wife that the stand mount speakers we had represented too much of a topple risk for an inquisitive toddler and that we had to act now - even though the grandchild wasn’t yet born, let alone a toddler!

The 752’s had been enthusiastically championed by Robbie Gong (whom I now, somewhat belatedly, thank for his endorsement).

The colour we decided on was the light oak/primavera, which aren’t so easy to obtain. I was frustrated to miss on a pair local to me, so decided as a stop gap of sorts to purchase a nice condition boxed pair in black, back in January.

Although I still remained somewhat miffed on missing out on the on that first pair!

The burgundy pair came my way back in Spring, due to a woefully worded listing on eBay. Being local, they were too good an opportunity to let pass!

Yesterday I was able to purchase a well cared for pair in the finish of choice, and the trio were formed!

I won’t go into the virtues of how they sound, it’s not my particular forte - other than to say they sound nice, look nice and are just about the right size

Needless to say, I now probably need to move a couple of pairs on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gsq4848; 29-07-2018 at 15:26. Reason: missing word

+ Reply to Thread