+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RPI software choices....whats my best option.??

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    If you go to the queue menu check to see if you have the random shuffle option activated. The crossed lines in the top right menu.

Geoff
    it doesnt change the order. the tracks are all numbered, but its playing them obviously in the order they are in in the file i guess. files sometimes get them jumbled but moode always sorted them by number irrelevant
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    it doesnt change the order. the tracks are all numbered, but its playing them obviously in the order they are in in the file i guess. files sometimes get them jumbled but moode always sorted them by number irrelevant
    Clear the queue, toggle the random play off and try again. I have not had this problem and have been using Volumio for some time. It always plays file in the order they are in the folders.

Geoff

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    Clear the queue, toggle the random play off and try again. I have not had this problem and have been using Volumio for some time. It always plays file in the order they are in the folders.

Geoff
    that will be the issue as some are in wrong order in folders for some reason. Moode just played them in track order irrelevant of folder order. must just be way its coded. dare say it could be recoded to go by track no but not by me. im not finding and reordering all the problem folders. I wont live long enough to do it
    pity as i like it bar this and the album art not showing on folders that say have artist folder then the album as many do. it just looks ugly to me...my ocd goes haywire
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

I see a few posts about this. Apparently it can be sorted by using the artists or album view. Do a Google and choose which response works best.

Geoff

I'm Grant.

Will have a look ..cheers...

This is how moode 4.2 handles same folder

Ps does anyone know if in moode there are picture backgrounds to download as on picture it just goes to my pics..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inactive.

Is it possible to add radio stations to Volumio now?

Only reason I stick with Moode (3.8 still) is that the BBC 320kbs streams are included by default.

I tried installing stations with the old version of Volumio and got nowhere but don't want to go through the hassle again if it still doesn't work.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    Is it possible to add radio stations to Volumio now?

Only reason I stick with Moode (3.8 still) is that the BBC 320kbs streams are included by default.

I tried installing stations with the old version of Volumio and got nowhere but don't want to go through the hassle again if it still doesn't work.
    not looked at that myself. i will be looking at stations when i get info, but there are a few on here who will know..
    i liked the last version of moode before they went to 4-2.... alas it was updated to that in the pi and i stupidly never backed it up on pc. it was so stable etc, but needless to say the card corrupted

my own fault entirely. 4.2 has possibilities but its early days yet.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    not looked at that myself. i will be looking at stations when i get info, but there are a few on here who will know..
    i liked the last version of moode before they went to 4-2.... alas it was updated to that in the pi and i stupidly never backed it up on pc. it was so stable etc, but needless to say the card corrupted

my own fault entirely. 4.2 has possibilities but its early days yet.
    Pretty sure I have older images saved on my Nas if you need a particular version.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Pretty sure I have older images saved on my Nas if you need a particular version.
    would be good if you had. will persevere with 4.2 for now. how did you get that nice pic on the phone.. ive switched something on and so far a pic of mountains has appeared on screensaver behind the album art. not sure if it will change again...lol
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

some of moode 4.2 stations including the 320k bbc stations.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast