+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to all

I'm Robert.

Cool Hello to all

Hello to all at AoS,

I've researched the forum of AoS for many years but have not felt the need, till now, to participate. My present system includes a number of Squeezebox devices throughout my home - Touch, Classic, Radio and Boom. My main stereo setup includes a Yamaha RN-500 Amp and B&W DM-603 S2 speakers. The speakers are a little old but I haven't listened to any others that are enough of an improvement to motivate me to change. Other stereos in use around my home include a Rega Elicit amp as well as some old Sony amps but all are functioning well and are used at least weekly. Other speaker brands in use around my home include Tannoy and Q Acoustics. For those quieter moments, I have a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M40X headphones.

My main reason for engaging with AoS is that I'm interested in getting a new DAC. The Beresford Caiman SEG looks like a very good option, but I'd like to find out a bit more before spending my hard-earned and limited money.

Again, hello to all and thank you for having me.

Rob

I'm Geoff.

Hi Rob. Welcome to AOS.

If you want opinions on Beresford equipment, why not start a thread in the Digital Expressions section and ask?

As you're familiar with the site, I guess you know there's always something going on, so just join in and chat.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Martin.

Hi Robert, welcome to the forum.

Plenty of happy Beresford DAC owners here who will be pleased to advise you. Just ask away.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Robert

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread