+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heatwave

I'm richard.

Nah. That's joy of having a A/B class amp. Although it has played havoc with my FM tuner.
    Leema Pulse MKI; Electrocompaniet PC-1; PMC TB2i; Denon TU-260 MKII; Pro-ject Xpression 1 with ClearAudio Classic Wood cartridge

I'm Tom.

The power supply of my phono stage blew a capacitor. It wasn't that well ventilated to be fair - heat related or coincidence?

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by plastic penguin View Post
    Although it has played havoc with my FM tuner.
    In which way, as my NAT 01's signal and stereo lights didn't work the morning after two lots of rain (after 7+ weeks of drought). Only works in mono now. I suspected the aerial cable but things now do point to a tuner fault. Bit of a coincidence, though, after 19 years' trouble free ownership.

I'm richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Reed View Post
    In which way, as my NAT 01's signal and stereo lights didn't work the morning after two lots of rain (after 7+ weeks of drought). Only works in mono now. I suspected the aerial cable but things now do point to a tuner fault. Bit of a coincidence, though, after 19 years' trouble free ownership.
    The signal. Where we live in the Surrey Hills, signal for the tuner and Sky box isn't great at the best of times, but in extreme weather it's frustratingly bad.
    Leema Pulse MKI; Electrocompaniet PC-1; PMC TB2i; Denon TU-260 MKII; Pro-ject Xpression 1 with ClearAudio Classic Wood cartridge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123