+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Firebottle Monoblocks

I'm Grant.

just had mine done. 3 tyres, back brakes, new washer pump, some bodywork etc....all for one year more with the old girl. then im locked in house
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Don't give up on the freedom mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    just had mine done. 3 tyres, back brakes, new washer pump, some bodywork etc....all for one year more with the old girl. then im locked in house

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Don't give up on the freedom mate.
    no choice. cant afford another one.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Just get a banger for a couple of hundred.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

getting hard to get one with a long mot for pennies now...up here anyway. see how my health goes in next 4/6 months
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

so now I have substituted watching the Tour de France with my UPS package updates

currently in Tamworth ......

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Thanks , getting a bit excited.

got to buyba couple of power leads now and rearranhe the shelving etc
    Me Tooooo
    I ordered mine a week or 2 back
    Now i have to wait till Firebottle builds them.....
    Turntable; Rega p8
    Cartridge; Alpheta mc
    Phono Stage; Rega Aria, Bigbottle 3 mm/mc
    Amplifier; Rega Elicit
    Speakers; Rega Rx3

Bigman80 Guest

so now I have substituted watching the Tour de France with my UPS package updates

currently in Tamworth ......

She said it wouldn't go untill Tomorrow!!!!

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    She said it wouldn't go untill Tomorrow!!!!
    Well it says Dartford now which is just down the road! What do you know?!!!

Bigman80 Guest

Well it says Dartford now which is just down the road! What do you know?!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast