+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Latest Prog show

I'm Steve.

Thumbs up Latest Prog show

Relax, clear your head! Sit comfortably in your favourite chair and let the music channel to your inner core. Join me Steve Petch on Sunday 29th at 2pm for a couple of hours playing some classic Prog from King Crimson and Steve Hackett as well as some new music from newly released albums by Southern Empire and Spock's Beard. Lots of wild cards too as usual. Plus a little banter and a light hearted view of the world.

Tune in to www.arfm.co.uk

Tell your friends and fellow music lovers and please share.
    Last edited by Floyddroid; 20-07-2018 at 21:19. Reason: Adding images

I'm Steve.

Looking pretty bleak out there playmates. It’s raining plus it’s hit and miss with the sunshine, windy as hell. So, why not Join me Steve Petch AKA The Progmeister this afternoon at 2pm for a couple of hours playing some classic Prog from Peter Gabriel, King Crimson and Steve Hackett as well as some new music from newly released albums by Southern Empire, Big Big Train and Spock's Beard. Lots of wild cards too as usual. Rock, pop and even a bit of acid jazz. See you down there! Where ever you are in the world music transcends all borders. More so than my Teesside accent.
    Tune in to www.arfm.co.uk
    Tell your friends and fellow music lovers and please share.

You can catch it here if you missed it... https://www.mixcloud.com/arfm/steve-...ter-29-jul-18/
    Last edited by Floyddroid; 29-07-2018 at 21:42.

+ Reply to Thread