+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,164 of 1164

Thread: New Footie season - 2018/2019

I'm alan.

Fuk the Footie, Wimbo n For1 is on.........both great tustles......im flicking channels.

Anyway the Gers will top Scottish fitba this year and the Shell suit, perm headed scally chavs will win the English league.

500 bet says different......Or I could give 5 Classical albums for 1 good Rock one.......pm me.

Journalist - "Hi Mr Gallagher, mind if I have a couple words" ?
    Liam - "FUCK OFF"

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Ha - very good... Keep drinking the Buckie!

Meant to post this the other day, but I see that Arsenal have now upped their bid to 25m for Tierney, which would be a new Scottish record: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48979998

It all depends now if the board accept the offer, and crucially if Tierney wants to go. I suspect that both are on the cards, sooner rather than later... Not a bad profit though for someone who cost fuck all! We'll see what's done with the cash, if the deal does go through.

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Ha - very good... Keep drinking the Buckie!

Meant to post this the other day, but I see that Arsenal have now upped their bid to 25m for Tierney, which would be a new Scottish record: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48979998

It all depends now if the board accept the offer, and crucially if Tierney wants to go. I suspect that both are on the cards, sooner rather than later... Not a bad profit though for someone who cost fuck all! We'll see what's done with the cash, if the deal does go through.

Marco.
    i expect the board will grab it if true. don't know if the lad wound go, and he is carrying an injury so might be an issue with medical.
    you might need the cash; we are 4 up on marseilles
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Yes good result today, especially the first half
    Regards
    Robin

Nottingham Analogue, Rega arm, Goldring Elite
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Loudspeakers

+ Reply to Thread