+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: New Footie season - 2018/2019

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Cheers. I haven't watched it yet, Robin, as it wasn't broadcast live on any of the main sports channels, so I'll watch it later on Celtic TV. As you know, Kilmarnock always make it difficult for you at home, especially on that awful pitch.

It was one of those games though where you didn't really care *how* you won it, as long as you won it!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Cheers. I haven't watched it yet, Robin, as it wasn't broadcast live on any of the main sports channels, so I'll watch it later on Celtic TV. As you know, Kilmarnock always make it difficult for you at home, especially on that awful pitch.

It was one of those games though where you didn't really care *how* you won it, as long as you won it!

Marco.
    Live on Sky sports, the Motherwell - Hearts was a better game to watch, but the win was the important thing from a Celtic point of view. Like you not a fan a plastic pitches although when I played, I played on a lot worse surfaces than plastic.
    Regards
    Robin

Nottingham Analogue, Rega arm, Goldring Elite
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Loudspeakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152