Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
knowing celtic tho, most of it will be pocketed by the owner and no doubt lawtohimself will get a rise
Ha - in the past that's often that's been the case, but you can't fault them recently: £9m on Edouard, £7m on Julien, £3.5m on Bolingoli (same on Turnbull if he hadn't had that injury), etc... So if Ntcham goes, you can bet your boots that a large chunk of the cash will be spent on a quality midfielder to replace him.

You can never tell how new players will do, only guess and that goes for all teams. sometimes they dont fit on a personal level or style level. Celktic are the standard other sides need to match, and talking up chances isnt going to make it happen. Only way is on park but a whole squad.
Yeah, definitely. You don't know exactly what you're getting until it's proven on the park. However, in recent times, we've got more right than we have wrong, especially with the big-money guys (can't think of single failure there), so I'd be confident, especially with Lennon at the helm. as IMO he's got a better eye for a player than Rodgers had.

ive heard many Gers fans say, if we didnt lose or draw this or that game last season we could have won league; I say if Celtic didnt do the same they might have won it by 16 points.
Only thing I will say is Gers on paper look to be better equipped. Celtic probably will be too, so we can only see how it works out. could be a great season
I like your thinking, and that's a very good point! I would also agree with the last bit, and have a feeling in my bones that it's going to be a great season!

Marco.