+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast

Thread: New Footie season - 2018/2019

I'm Grant.

Heard it was good. That was for twitter users I think. Didn't show anyway
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - XS VALVE DAC - AVANTREE OASIS PLUS + LEAF HD BLUETOOTHS - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 +NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC +IFI SILENCER - RPI 3 DIGIONE/VOLUMIO - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN MAIN SPKRS/Q ACOUSTIC BT3 ACTIVES & CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yup on both counts! The Celtic game was very one-sided, even when it was 11 vs 11. I don't think Aberdeen managed one single shot on target during the whole match. Their tactics were very much to try and contain Celtic, then maybe sneak something on the break or from a set piece. It'd expected them to have made more of a game of it.

Pretty poor from them, and the physical stuff they were trying, and some of the tackles on Celtic players were shocking, hence their two (highly deserved) red cards. It was even more of a non-contest in the second half when they went down to 9 men. Could've easily finished up 6 or 7, were it not for their keeper, who pulled off some good saves.

Anyway, check out Forrest's goal... It's a peach!

https://twitter.com/PremierSportsTV/...25374143688704

Marco.

Yes it was very one sided, and agree another decent goal by Forrest.
    Regards
    Robin

Nottingham Analogue, Rega arm, Goldring Elite
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Loudspeakers

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Could you not see the goal? I don't use Twitter either, but the link worked for me.

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Could you not see the goal? I don't use Twitter either, but the link worked for me.

Marco.
    nope it took me to a twitter page.. no video tho.. i will see it elsewhere at some point
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - XS VALVE DAC - AVANTREE OASIS PLUS + LEAF HD BLUETOOTHS - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 +NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA 3 PLUS/TIDAL - SMSL M6 MINIDAC +IFI SILENCER - RPI 3 DIGIONE/VOLUMIO - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN MAIN SPKRS/Q ACOUSTIC BT3 ACTIVES & CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

saw it there. cheers... not too shabby
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I'm Grant.

I see our reserves pumped youz 2_0.ner. Well done the youngsters
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Lol - well we've got give you something to cheer this season!

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

We beat hibs last week to put celtic on top now we are on goal diff. Been a close thing between those 3 especially. Think the Glasgow cup is getting televised too.
    Hope there's no bad behaviour this year
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Thumbs up Interesting stats....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47929074

Just shows you how big both Celtic and Rangers are, in terms of their support in world football. Just imagine how big they could become if they played in a bigger league, and also had access to the subsequent fortunes in finance, of say, the EPL!

I'll never understand how it's fair that the likes of Cardiff City can play there, but Celtic (or Rangers) can't....

Marco.

P.S It's interesting to see how well-supported the top German clubs are, and conversely how poorly in comparison the Italian ones fare, who're not even featured in that list.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

+ Reply to Thread