+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

I'm steve.

Default Hello

Hi just joined, not much to say about myself, over 50, live in Brum don’t understand all the fuss about the PC thing! I will admit I do get very angry and annoyed with it , I even swear sometimes, especially when it won’t print over Wifi
    My best mate is my wife, we like beer, local music, more beer, and sometimes we have a meal and I have a beer and the wife has a gin and tonic.
    Have tickets on the table to see Aussie Pink Floyd and Fish at Leamington Spa for Clutching At Straws, You must be all bored by now!

All The Best
    08 shunt

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Steve.

PC - is that 'Personal Computer' or 'Politically Correct'? Either drive me round the bend at times!

What is the rest of your system?

I like beer as well,

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by 08shunt View Post
    Hi just joined, not much to say about myself, over 50, live in Brum don’t understand all the fuss about the PC thing! I will admit I do get very angry and annoyed with it , I even swear sometimes, especially when it won’t print over Wifi
    My best mate is my wife, we like beer, local music, more beer, and sometimes we have a meal and I have a beer and the wife has a gin and tonic.
    Have tickets on the table to see Aussie Pink Floyd and Fish at Leamington Spa for Clutching At Straws, You must be all bored by now!

All The Best
    08 shunt
    Welcome Steve,

Don't worry about US being bored, it's you that's going to see Fish! Only kidding, and when I saw Aussie Pink Floyd a couple of years ago, thought they were great, sounded more like Pink Floyd than Pink Floyd! And they'll probably sell beer there, if that's your thing

Nice to come across someone else who struggles with PC stuff. Maybe we should start our own little corner, call it the 'Pen and Paper Club'.

regards,
    Ste
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

Hello Steve. Welcome to AOS.

I hope you enjoy yourself here, there's plenty going on.

Tell us what equipment you use in your Hi-Fi system.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm steve.

Hi to all

Post 2 Take your pick

Post 3 I would miss the spell cheaker

Post 4 Nad cd521Bee + x2 china fi pasive preamps(need to sell one) + Abrahamsan 4.0 UP power amp + Epos Epic 5
    with Van Damme + Cable Talk 3(I do like this stuff , works for me )

All The Best
    08shunt

I'm Hampus.

Welcome. Never heard a pair of Epos speakers but they are on my “want to listen to” list. Looks like a great company with good products.

+ Reply to Thread