+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Audio Music TVC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Lawrence.

Default FS: Audio Music TVC

Great sounding Chinese TVC. Costs about £500 imported from ebay, beautifully constructed and weighty. Selling as it doesn't have the synergy with my new Yamaha power amp that it did with my class d amp. (Having already sold a valve pre, and possibly a Parasound to come.)

It has a slight flaw on the 0db setting in that sometimes the right channel is quiet for a minute until it "warms up" then it works fine. It's always fine on the +6db setting which is the one I use anyway. I can't understand what would cause this (any ideas??). Also, one very high volume level (which I would never use) doesn't work on the 0db setting on the right channel for some reason. IIRC it works on the +6db setting but I wouldn't risk turning it up that far!

Cosmetically it's in near perfect condition. Given the minor flaws mentioned above, that can be ignored if you just use the 6db setting, I'm happy to take £140 for it. Collection from North London please. I would consider postage at cost and buyer's risk.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lawrence001; 08-07-2018 at 08:47.

+ Reply to Thread